The Adventures of Frog and Toad

Hello friends!  I have spent my Saturday trying to decide what I'm going to teach when we come back from winter break.  I know, I know I still have a week before then but I want to print and laminate my centers before I leave so...here is my new ELA unit, The Adventures of Frog and Toad!  This may seem more like a spring unit but we have to follow the curriculum maps our county created and "Building Bridges with Unlikely Friends" is our theme now and after break.  This is also why we read about George and Martha last week.  So...we will be reading all about these funny amphibians when we return from break and this pack contains centers, games and activities to use during that week. If you have bought or downloaded any of my other ELA centers, you will notice it contains some of my favorites like Vocabulary Show and Tell, Poetry Center and the One Minute Read.  But it also has a couple cute bug themed games to practice long/short vowels and contractions! Click on the picture to check it out on TPT.

And the first person to comment (and leave their e-mail address) will get this new unit for FREE!!

On a much sadder note, teacher bloggers are joining together for a day of silence to honor Sandy Hook Elementary tomorrow. If you are a teacher blogger and would like to participate you can grab the image below and read about it on the Oh' Boy 4th Grade blog.



3 comments

  1. These are great! I just got a classroom copy of Frog and Toad from Scholastic :)

    Kate
    katewintuska@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Frog and Toad as a Kid. That was my chapter book of choice.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete