Five for Friday!!

I know I'm super late but I have had a busy day!!  First things first, the winner of One Small Step is...Beth Shavelson!  Congratulations an e-mail is coming your way!!

 It's Five for Friday time!  Here are a few pictures from my week!!
My 28th birthday was on Thursday!!  My 2nd grade team went all out, destroying my room with streamers and confetti.  Let's just say it was a LONG day when my kids walked into that chaos first thing Thursday morning but it was fun! : )

This is not teaching related but this is one of my birthday presents that I an IN LOVE with!!  Have you ever heard of the Happy Everything plates?  I have wanted one for so long but they are pricey and brightly colored polka-dots don't really match my kitchen.  Well they now make other items such as this  neutral and super cute soap dispenser!  The black and white polka-dot scallop comes off and they have all kinds of seasonal attachments which are all adorable, you can check it out HERE.  

In writing we began Hope King's End-Of-Year Writing Pack!  It is AMAZING!!  I highly recommend it, we have been working on our paper bag memory books this week.


We are done learning about the human body.  We've covered organs, muscles and bones!  Here are our finished body-cutouts!

This was drawn on the sidewalk in front of my school on Friday afternoon.  I snapped a quick picture because it was just too cute!  

That's been my week in a few snapshots!  I will be back tomorrow with a FUN end-of-year countdown activity pack, Happy Friday everyone!!  

1 comment